I have rached 250lbs!!! 254 to be exact! This number bothers me and I WILL lose some Weight. I am 6’4” so I don’t think I look too bad but then again I have never been known for my thinking!!!
For those of you that cannot picture 250lb’s here is some help:
This wagon will NOT hold me!
I am not allowed on this "Little Giant Ladder"
This cat cannot lift me!
But these 4 guys can!!!
This wheel cannot be used for highway use OR carry someone my size!
So now I want your help. How much do you all say I whould weigh?
here are some STARTER rules that I have applied:
more health food
gimme some more rules and I will try to follow them.
Here are some other idea's....First give all your candy, junk food and regular soda to Derick. This will remove the temptation. Next you need more exercise so you should come over to Derick's house and clean, cook, mow and do yard work to help burn off the calories. Last Derick's Dog always needs to go for walks so come over to his house anytime and walk his dog for him. Just some ways to help you out. I am only suggesting these things b/c I care!!
Ohhhh....I found 10 more ways to help you out...I got this off a web page so I can't take credit for it.
1. Weigh yourself with clothes on, after dinner... as well as in the morning, without clothes, before breakfast, because it's nice to see how much weight you've lost overnight.
2. Never weigh yourself with wet hair.
3. When weighing, remove everything, including glasses. In this case, blurred vision is an asset. Don't forget the earrings, these things can weigh at least a pound.
4. Use cheap scales only, never the medical kind, because they are always five pounds off...to your advantage, of course.
5. Always go to the bathroom first.
6. Stand with arms raised, making pressure on the scale lighter. (Waving them is optional but occasionally helps!)
7. Don't eat or drink in the morning until AFTER you've weighed in, completely naked, of course.
8. Weigh yourself after a haircut; this is good for at least half a pound of hair (hopefully).
9. Exhale with all your might BEFORE stepping onto the scale (air has to weigh something, right?)
10. Start out with just one foot on the scale, then holding onto the towel rack in front of you, slowly edge your other foot on and slowly let off of the rack. Admittedly, this takes time, but it's worth it. You will weigh at least two pounds less than if you'd stepped on normally.
you are a loser. love your favorite neice in the whole wide world, samantha c.!!!
Post a Comment